A stylish, rounded glass design characterise thse Derby lamp tables. This great value set of lamp tables includes three tables of increasing sizes to allow for multiple uses.
Tempered glass furniture Care & Cleaning Instructions
Tempered glass is made using a rapid cooling process that not only increases its strength but also changes the way in which it breaks. Unlike “ordinary” annealed glass, tempered glass fractures into smaller, less angular fragments, reducing the risk of injury if the glass were to be broken. Although our glass furniture is made from toughened glass, it is still fragile and needs to be handled appropriately.
- Always handle glass with care.
- Always supervise young children around glass products.
- Never sit or stand on glass surfaces.
- Do not use the glass surface as a chopping surface.
- Do not strike the glass with hard or pointed items.
- In exceptional circumstances, a scratched surface or damaged edge may cause the glass to break unexpectedly. Avoid impacts on the side or edges of the glass, as this is where the glass is most vulnerable.
- Never place hot or cold items directly onto the glass surface as this could cause thermal shock and could trigger the glass to shatter. Always use placemats and coasters to protect the glass surface from heat, cold and moisture.
- If your glass furniture gets chipped or damaged stop using it and dispose of it safely. Small chips or damages may not cause the glass to break immediately but they will weaken it. Temperature fluctuations in your home (e.g. when your home cools down at night) could trigger it to shatter later.
How do you clean glass furniture?
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- Remove stubborn stains and greasy marks with a glass-cleaner and a damp cloth or leather shammy, and dry with a clean cloth.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Never use abrasive cleaning agents as these can scratch and damage the glass surface.
We deliver anywhere in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana and can also deliver internationally by arrangement. The delivery fees will depend on your location.
Learn more about our delivery services: Delivery
Find out more about our international delivery service: Exports
Get to know our returns and refunds policy: Returns and Refunds Policy
Need to know more before you buy?
Complete the form below, select your closest Coricraft branch and we will get in contact to answer your questions.