Position: Social Media Community Manager
Fixed Term 6-month Contract
Cape Town Head Office
We’re on the lookout for a Social Media Community Manager to join our Marketing Team. The ideal candidate must be details focused, have a strong passion for social media and enjoy giving our followers the customer satisfaction they deserve.
- Liaising and engaging with community members, advisors and influencers on a daily basis - emailing and phoning. Confidence on the phone is a must.
- Ongoing engagement on all Social Media posts (retweets, likes, shares, comments, conversations, managing enquiries, moderating and responding to fans and followers).
- Assisting with campaigns and any other ad hoc duties.
- Assisting with creating final reports from social media and community.
- Assisting with growing the social media community.
- Formal marketing/PR/English qualification.
- Excellent proofing and copy writing skills.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Very organised with a systematic approachability to keep track of workflow.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Must be able to work independently and quickly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- An outgoing, engaging and confident ‘people person.’
- A team player.
- A stickler for spelling and grammar.
- Strong planning and time management.
- A keen interest in and understanding of social media customer service, influencer marketing, social commerce and social media and décor/lifestyle trends.
- A disciplined personality with an eye for detail and an ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Social media reporting.
- An interest in décor, interior and furniture design.
If you're confident that you've got what it takes, please email a letter of application along with your updated CV to Catherine.Mo@Coricraft.co.za